Last Updated on
Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
Lot Size: 50 Shares
Current Unlisted Share Price: Rs 225 Per Equity ShareAnugraha’s main focus is on the production of Industrial Valve Castings with size ranging from 0.5” to 32” according to ASTM and EN Specifications in raw and fully machined condition.
Anugraha exports over US$36 million of steel castings per annum. The company exports over 6,000 Metric tons of Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Nickel based alloy, Duplex and Super Duplex steel castings per annum in raw and fully machined conditions.
It follows consistent quality as per international standards, decorated with quality certifications like ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007, etc.
Anugraha has the most comprehensive and renewed spectrum of wide ranging product mix and proudly announces and manufactures all components of different valves like –
- Gate Valve
- Globe Valve
- Swing Check Valve
- Strainer Valves
- Control Valve
- Knife Gate Valve
- Safety Relief Valve
- Ball Valve
- Butterfly Valve
- Plug Valve
- Flame Arrester Valve
- Low Alloy Steel
- High Alloy Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Nickel based Alloy
- Super Duplex Steel
Anugraha has four manufacturing units and modern Two Machine Shops which are situated in and near Coimbatore. Machine shops are equipped with conventional and numerous CNC machines. It is having more than 26,945 square meters of floor area with a capacity of 15000 MT per year.
Anugraha forte lies in the convention usage of sophisticated testing facilities. Induction furnaces available with 350, 500, 1000, 3000 and 5000 Kgs.
Anugraha exports 95% of its production to industrially advanced countries in Europe which is a testimony to our quality system. The company has obtained the following certifications:
- ISO 9001:2015 certification accredited by M/s. Lloyds Register Quality Assurance and TUV Nord.
- ISO 14001:2015 certification accredited by M/s. Lloyds Register Quality Assurance.
- OHSAS 18001:2007 certification accredited by M/s. Lloyds Register Quality Assurance.
- AD 2000-Merkblatt W0 approval, PED 2014/68/EU Approval and ISO 3834 – 2 (EN 729-2) Approval by TUV Nord.
- Approval for manufacturing of material from BV, Lloyds, DNV-GL AS, ABS, NKK, RINA and KRS for witness pouring, testing review and for certification-Marine Application, Approval for Manufacturer Capability Certificate (MCC) from DNV-GL (OIL and GAS) and has Manufacturer Qualification for special materials 4A, 5A and 6A according to NORSOK M-650 ED4.