Shares of the innerwear maker Lux Industries saw big bang listing on the NSE on Monday, 30 November 2015. The stock closed at Rs 3,509. 15.
The listing price of Rs 3,500 is bang on target to what was expected and mentioned in previous post on 28 November 2015.
After such a splendid listing, the stock has already become a major multibagger with investors reaping 60x returns in around 3 years.
So the billion dollar question is should you buy, hold or sell Lux Industries ?.
Various perspectives are provided here to help investors decide this
- Stock is fundamentally attractive in terms of valuations when compared with listed peers.
- Company is fastest growing in terms of topline and bottomline in the innerwear sector.
- Institutional interest will increase once the stock comes out of ‘T’ group.
- Very less floating stock
Strong brand, loyal dealers and product range.
- There are short delivery positions in the stock as per market sources as stock is in T group with 5% circuit.
- Momentum is high as investors are getting an alternative to listed peers
- Bonus or split is on cards as share price is high and company is performing very well.
- Stock has run up a lot and profit booking might emerge
For buying / selling physical / demat unlisted shares and more details call on 08108234400 or email your list of shares, queries, comments or articles on firstname.lastname@example.org